Thursday, October 02, 2008

A vague sense of uneasiness





What is it? Its like I have forgotten something. Like Im about to blow it.


We have had a year of peace. That's an excessive amount of happiness. In 11.5 years of marriage we have never had a period of ease which lasted much longer than this.
Is the other shoe going to be the election results? It really matters to me. Or is it going to be the total collapse of the credit industry? We owe them a lot of money, between some consumer debt and massive student loan debt and a mortgage.

On this feast day of the Guardian Angels, I suppose I should just offer the angst up. To quote Sister Mary Martha over there in the side bar, that's catholic for let it go.






1 comment:

Jen said...

I absolutely adore when your Catholic shows.

You have deserved this time for SO. LONG. More than anyone else I know. Another shoe had better not drop for you guys.