Saturday, October 04, 2008

I just need to say outloud

That I have kicked off 20 pounds of flab.

TWENTY

Do you hear me, blog world?

That is 20 boxes of butter. That is 5 bags of sugar (the new generic ones at the Kroger are 4 lbs, did you notice? sugar cheaters.) That is 4 bags of flour. That is almost the weight of my 4 yo (she's 29 and gaining, we hope.)

I never ever thought it could happen for me but wa la. There it is.

Now if I can steadily trim away the last 10 I'll be a happy woman. I have sort of slowed on journalling and tracking using the wonderful Weight Watchers tools and system. But Im still losing, regardless. About 0.7 lbs a week, on average.

now, off to burn some calories by cleaning the wretched house.

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for you!!! That is fantastic!

Luke Holzmann said...

Congratulations!

~Luke

Anonymous said...

Very happy for you, and very jealous at the same time:)
-tina