Wednesday, February 27, 2008

oh happy day

(yes, I have that on my iPod. because everyone benefits from a good gospel hit)

I just downloaded some "new" music and Im so thrilled to be able to listen to my own tunes rather than rely on the crummy radio.

I got Rod Stewart's version of "Ooh la la" (That is the one that goes "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger..." It was a commercial a while back.)

and I got some fabulous Tom Petty. I'm add some Chili Peppers and Matchbox 20 too in a desperate attempt to stay current.

Old Crow Medicine Show's Wagon Wheel is fighting with Jackson Browne's The Load Out for the top slot though.


On the audio book front, I am finding Emma (Jane Austen's main character in the novel of the same name) annoying as all hell. Im having a quasi violent reaction to her. Its pretty bad when you want to physically assault a fictional character who is 2 centuries old. LOL

No comments: