Tuesday, July 15, 2008

embedding

I try to copy the embed stuff from youtube and you know what happens? it copies about 1/4 of the gobbledygook and then nothing!

LUKE, what should i try next?

poor Luke. He had no idea one silly comment would make me forever address all my technical issues to him.

Regardless, it wouldnt matter because the youtube video of the Free to Be skit (Boy Meets Girl) does not incude the whole skit from the CD (or, as I knew it as a child, the record.)

You will have to take my word for it. I hate them! squeak squeak squeak!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Woo-hoo! I love helping people!

Umm... when you click inside the "Embed" code bit, hit Control+A (Command+A on a Mac) for "Select All"... then Control+C (Copy) and then over to your blog to Control+V (Paste).

That should get all the code for you.

Hope that helps!

~Luke