Sunday, May 04, 2008

Here's what I learned this weekend

Baseball is NOT my favorite. Its just NOT. In fact I am not a fan. Especially not with high winds and cold temps. Soccer is more interesting and therefor it distracts from the foul weather. Baseball is a total snooze- especially when your team of midgets is competing against a steroid enhanced group of 7 yo the likes of which I have never seen.

Since they scored 22 runs the first game we had it coming, I guess. But my kid struck out at his one at bat and he was not ok with that. There were tears (for just a split second). I dont care what Tom Hanks says, there IS INDEED crying in baseball. And not just on the sidelines, where I was shivering and cursing.

That the mercy rule applies to wind battered parents- thank you Jesus.

No comments: