Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I feel this HUGE sense of relief

I booked my son an appointment with a doctor who I think I can trust to properly diagnose and treat what ever is going on with him. I think he is dealing with depression.

What I dont understand is why he is upset now. We have moved back to an area he never wanted to leave! Adjusting to life with his old friends should be easier that this, I would have thought.

In other news, this weekend we go to Lafayette to meet the Bishop and my son will have some sort of ceremony (Rite) with the Bishop at the Cathedral. I am very nervous about the whole thing because I have no idea what we are doing, where we are going or why.

Being born into the church has its advantages. We should have dipped this kid even though we were not practicing Catholics. It would have saved a hell of a lot of trouble.

Oops, was that irreverent?

No comments: