Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

We celebrated the usual way- not much. On Saturday night we went out and had what i thought was pretty decent food at a not inexpensive non chain restaurant. The husband was unimpressed and said he felt ill later. Whaaaaatev. I tasted his food and it was lovely. My meal was wonderful. 3 enormous scallops with a lovely basil-wine-cream sauce thing. Yum.

All in all it was a disappointing weekend and a blah birthday. Mansfield Park was on last night on PBS and that was reasonably good. I enjoyed that more than anything else that happened in the weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry -- that blows.

Belated happy birthday, though!

Jen said...

Also, I tagged you for a goofy talk-about-yerself thing over on my blog. Because you are too funny to hide your light under a bushel.