Friday, April 04, 2008

Sinus or migraine

sweet Jesus, it hurts whatever it is. all the pain is gathered into a knot slightly above and to the right of my right eye. I had been assuming sinus and I bought a sinus douche kit

(I'll pause so we can all giggle)

and stuck it up my nose and swirled my head out. That felt bizarre. Dizzying and scary but good!

but the pain is intense and unrelenting.

I'd love to take pseudofed but I enjoy sleep too much to sacifice it.

What say the internets? sinus or migraine?

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

See, you've asked a hypochondriac - how about a brain aneurysm?

Anonymous said...

migraine. i've never experienced a bad headache after the sinus douche. did you use only a small amount of the saline packet? it takes a while to build up tolerance to it.