Monday, April 07, 2008

My deadly sin du jour

I cant stop thinking about my friend's garbage disposal. Everytime I ram something down into mine and listen to it grind away patiently I think about how hers whirs the water down like a freaking whirpool of disposally death.

Hers said PRO on it. Mine is lacking those three letters.

Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shallt not covet.


I'll be writing that 97 more times in my mind.


Until I finally SNAP OUT OF IT. its a GARBAGE DISPOSAL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahh! this is what happens when your bil works at a plumbing store. when your disposal dies, you call and ask him to recommend something. then you go and pickup whatever he has waiting for you. the guy at the counter takes your check and tells you never to stick your hand near it's mouth or it'll chew you up.