Sunday, March 16, 2008

I dont have anything in particular to say

Dh left town this week for Seattle. He called to let me know Westin upgraded him to a sweet room with a bird's eye view of the Space Needle.

I'm here in Indiana with a bird's eye view of the computer, 3 kids with dirty hair and a laundry pile as tall as me.

We have a heavy duty church schedule over the next few days and I'm looking forward to annoying our priest this week (but more about that later!) so in my absence you should go read this blog which I found thanks to the evile mommy site and Super Nanny.

http://kadiprescott.blogspot.com/2008/03/thou-shalt-not-weavest-thy-tangled-web.html

That particular post made me laugh so hard I nearly pee'ed. I didnt catch the family on Super Nanny. I could write a whole post about how I dont care for Super Nanny but instead let me link you to someone who wrote something better than anything I ever could. And he has credentials too.

http://www.alfiekohn.org/articles.htm#null
Select the one entitled "Atrocious Advice from Super Nanny"

No comments: