Monday, November 06, 2006

Well. I never had a blog before. or a blahg. This might be a blahg, I am afraid. I never understood why anyone ever thought other people would want to read the things they write about their mundane little lives until I started reading some (really quite brilliant) blogs. I am not so confident that my attempt to chronicle my daily life will be anywhere near as exciting as my most favorite blogs, but it certainly will give me an outlet to say unto the world at large WHERE THE FRESH HELL ARE THE NICE PEOPLE IN NEW JERSEY? I have 2 friends from my online career who live here. Both are lovely. Both work full time. If you stay at home and homeschool without "benefit" being a conservative evangelical christian in this state you are apparently anathema.

homeschool craft du jour: make and display freak flag

No comments: